Sunday 10 August 2014

KORRES Lip Butter Stick Review.

Posted by Unknown at 19:06


First of all the packaging of this product is to die for! I love the Oriental theme and of course pink is a bonus. I've been thinking about buying Korres lip products for ages but I'm not really a fan of the little pots, I just don't like the idea of putting potentially dirty fingers (not that I'm dirty) into a pot especially when I'm on the go. 

This is a really good purchase for summer as it is SPF 15 and really hydrating for your lips. If you wear this, it really isn't necessary to wear any extra lipstick or gloss as the colour gives a natural tint which is really wearable. I know they also do this in other colours as I bought the whitish tint one for my mum which is exactly what she wanted and she has been wearing it to death. 

At first I was unsure about the smell as it is quite vanillary, but it's definitley grown on me and the buttery consistency is just so lovely. I really want to check out the other shades of this too!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

retrogreeneyes Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos