Friday 17 May 2013

Sleek Rose Gold Blush

Posted by Unknown at 18:08
I purchased this product on a trip to England last month and I'm in love with it. Originally I intended on getting the Nars orgasm blush, but seeing as I was on a tight budget to put it mildly, I settled for this supposed dupe. As my skin is very fair, the pink undertones suit my typical English rose complection and the subtle gold shimmer hopefully gives my a dewy glow. I often find that highlighters make my skin look too shiny but I think this gives my skin the perfect balance. 

For £4.49 at Superdrug, I'm really impressed with this and it can be very buildable for a daytime or nighttime look. 


I'm a sucker for glitter!


Shimmer :)


Have you tried anymore sleek products? Maybe price isn't everything! :) x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

retrogreeneyes Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos