Sunday 26 May 2013

Tumblr!

Posted by Unknown at 12:25
So I've had tumblr for a while now but have recently been posting every day. It took me a while to get interested in it but after I found a certain type of picture I wanted, I became obsessed! I usually reblog on the go and I find that the official tumblr app is a bit slow and confusing. I discovered an app called t-view lite which is so awesome! You only need to tap the picture and its reblogged! No new window or any of that.

If you're a fellow tumblr user let me know!

retrogreeneyes

2 comments:

Chloe on 1 June 2013 at 13:45 said...

I've just followed you on tumblr and spent the last like 10 minuets just reblogging everything!Your tumblr is fab! Hehe :) My tumblr is http://realityleaveslotstoimagination.tumblr.com/ Chloe xxx

http://realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown on 1 June 2013 at 15:40 said...

Thank you so much! I've just followed you too :) xx

Post a Comment

 

retrogreeneyes Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos