Thursday 16 May 2013

Life Updates :)

Posted by Unknown at 18:55
Apologies for not blogging in a while (understatement) I', in the middle of my real IGCSEs and things have been pretty stressful.

So about three weeks ago I went back to England to look at schools for sixth form in September. My family still want to live in Madrid so I've made the decision to go to boarding school! I'm really excited as this will be a totally new experience again! The school I'm going to go to is a lot further south than I'm used to in England, by south, I mean more south than Liverpool hahaa.

Fingers crossed I get the grades I need to be accepted to the school! I'm going to be really sad to leave my friends but hopefully this will be the start of a brand new adventure!


5am flight to London. We don't look that bad considering!


England is so beautiful :)


Wearing a coat, this deserves a mention haha


I want this so bad


Finally, my brother ladies and gentlemen <3




Spain! 


Adios :) x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

retrogreeneyes Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos