Tuesday 16 April 2013

Finally Summer!

Posted by Unknown at 21:20
Summer is finally here! In Madrid we missed spring and someone seemed to have switched the oven on overnight. Ive recently just been catching up with old friends and planning a trip back to England at the weekend which I'm really excited for, which explains why I haven't been online much recently!

Over the weekend, my family and I got the BBQ out and started the season in good spirits and I even managed to tan (or burn) on the tops of my cheeks and arms, result!

Spring didn't really happen here, but here's a few bits and pieces which I've been loving!


Friends :) My best friend Oscar and I. 


Instagram picture of some disney peas ;) they belong to my brother and this was inspired by Zoellas florida haul!


Hope you're all enjoying life and maybe getting into the spirit of summer :) x




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

retrogreeneyes Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos