Sunday 24 March 2013

Review!... L'Oréal Glam Shine Stain Splash Juliet

Posted by Unknown at 22:04
Being a big fan of the YSL glossy stains, I was so excited to learn that this product was supposed to be a dupe. I picked the colour Juliet, a bright red as I wasn't drawn to the selection of pinks which I usually go for.


Upon application, it felt exactly the same as my current fave YSL glossy stain but I found that I needed a good three or four layers to get the full colour payoff. This was a small price to pay for such a cheap product at about 8 pounds. 


I LOVE the packaging of this product and it looks really high end in comparison to other L'Oreal glam shine lipgloss'. All in all I highly rate this and can't wait for a better colour selection so I can get some more! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

retrogreeneyes Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos