Sunday 10 March 2013

Review: Maybelline the rocket mascara

Posted by Unknown at 23:05
Just a little disclaimer, that this is the same mascara as they sell in the UK and the US the name is just different because I bought it in Spain. I'd heard a lot of good things about this mascara and the one that I was currently using was running rather dry.


The consistency of this when I first applied it was rather thick and I didn't like it but the plastic applicator combed through my lashes and also managed to curl them. The thickness also made the mascara hold the curl whilst at the same time lengthening and volumising. Even at the end of the day, I had no 'panda eyes' and the curl hadn't fallen. I didn't use an eyelash curler with this product because I wanted to see the full effect.


I usually think that all Maybelline mascaras are excellent and the rocket mascara is by far the best in my opinion.  For a reasonably priced drugstore product, there's not much that can go wrong.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

retrogreeneyes Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos