Wednesday 13 March 2013

25 facts about me...

Posted by Unknown at 18:11

1. I'm fully English and have lived in Spain for almost two years :)

2. I am an international teen pop sensation.. in the shower...

3. I don't judge people very often and give them the benefit of the doubt which can be good and bad.

4. When I was 10 I had a serious obsession with Hello Kitty and even had Hello Kitty wallpaper.

5. My first concert was Rhianna in 2007.

6. I really need to wear glasses to concentrate but i'm too vain and I suffer being blind in school.

7. There has never been a period in my life when I haven't owned a dog.



8. I have never been to Asia, but I'm to China this year with my school and I'm really excited! :D

9. I love nutella. I could eat a whole jar of that thing with a spoon in under 10 minutes.

10. My favourite movie is Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Its from the 80s and is the best movie of all time.

11. I love England so much but I don't know if i'd ever want to live there again.. not in suburbia anyway.

12. My true passion is probably music and I play piano and flute with the occasional bit of taylor swift songs on the guitar ;)

13. If you are American or Italian, I love you.

14. I've always been tall for my age and I'm currently 175 cm. 5"8 I think.

15. Usually I change my accent depending on who I'm with and it becomes more similar to theres the longer that i'm with them.



16. My choice in music is really really varied. I love Taylor Swift, ACDC, Fleetwood Mac, The Hoosiers and Yiruma. These are probably the extremes of the genres.

17. My brother is two years old now and when he was born, so many people thought that he was my son if we were out together.

18. One of my fingers on my right hand bends outwards because of how I write with it.

19. When I was small I had almost no hair and my took me to the doctors because she thought there was something wrong with me.

20. I can't walk in high heels and the highest I own is probably about two inches.

21. My favourite colour is yellow purely because its under appreciated.


22. I have a really bad habit of biting around my nails and I really need to stop!

23. I would really like to go to New York because everyone says that its magical.

24. When I eat a lot of vegetable my cheeks glow rosie red.

25. I cry at films, not just sad films, all films.

A little bit about me was needed and i'd love to hear things about you too! :) <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

retrogreeneyes Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos