Friday 8 March 2013

Skincare routine review!

Posted by Unknown at 21:29
Up until about 2 months ago, my skin was quite bad. Being 16 I know that this was bound to happen and I was quite fortunate because my acne wasn't that bad but when I did break out, it was bad.

I used to be quite lazy, and by this I mean that I used to take off my makeup and clean my face with a cleansing wipe. I still highly rate simple makeup wipes in case of emergencies or when I've been out late, however I now know that this was probably the main reason I was breaking out. 

I've since cleaned up my act, (no pun intended) and now manage to keep my skin, (almost) clear with the occasional teenage breakout. My skin type is combination, especially in winter as and it tends to get quite dry especially around my eyes and on my cheeks. Whereas my forehead, nose and chin are quite oily at all times of the year.  For this reason, I tend to choose oil free products and these products are the ones are use every single day. 

Clean and Clear morning energy shine control daily facial wash. 

It seems pretty appropriate to start at the beginning. So when I wake up I use this clean&clear morning energy shine control daily facial wash. It really helps to wake me up and it contains bursting beads that really freshen your face without it leaving your face soapy, or even worse, dry. Its oil free so this actually surprised me!The packaging also says that it contains lemongrass and fruit extracts and this is really beneficial for my skin. 


Bioderma Crealine H20

It appears that i've fallen under the amazing product that is bioderma. So many people all over the blogging world and youtube have raved about this product. It deserves the hype! I needed a lot of convincing before I bought this as its quite pricey and hard to find, but I know that now sell it in varies places in the UK and in pharmacies in Spain. I take this on a cotton pad and swipe my face all over after I wash my face in the morning and after cleansing before bed. 


Tea tree foaming facial wash

This product has really cleaned up my skin and so far i've never heard anyone talk about it. It is a superdrug own product and is really reasonable to buy. This removes face makeup really well and leaves my face feeling fresh and 'minty'. I don't use this in the morning but I like to feel fresh faced before sleeping. 


Clean and Clear dual moisturiser

This moisturiser is also an oil free formulation and is perfect for my combination skin, it moisturises my entire face without irritating my oily areas and it also dries quite quickly because I hate that 'wet face' effect that a lot of moisturisers leave. Its a great formulation for sensitive skin and doesn't make me break out!

Thank you so much for reading this post and I really appreciate any comments or opinions on your skincare that you have. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

retrogreeneyes Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos